piątek, 19 stycznia 2018

Egypt

Luckily, this semester is coming to an end. There are some exams ahead but the thought of an upcoming break makes me glad. Currently, I'm wondering where I could go during the break. Frankly, I'm sick of the weather in Poland. When it's cold, I feel like doing nothing. I have difficulties in getting up before 7am to go to the University. It's dark outside and I'm overwhelmed. That's why, I wish I could spend some time in a hot country. As it will be the middle of February after my exams, it seems to me that I should find a country located outside Europe because even in the south of our continent, it won't be too warm during the next month. For now, I'm thinking of visiting Egypt. There are plenty of trips to this country on Travel Planet. I've never been to Africa then I'm thrilled indeed. I hope to find an amazing offer with a nice hotel. I also wish to see breathtaking landscapes but first of all, it's essential to take a rest !!!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz