sobota, 20 stycznia 2018

Airbnb

Have you ever heard about airbnb?
It's a very useful website. Thanks to it, when you travel, instead of booking a hotel room, you can book a room in a flat or the whole flat. I can't tell you if it's cheaper or more expensive because it depends. That's the owner of a flat who decides about the price. In Poznań, I've used airbnb two times by now. Both of the flats, in which I lived, were impressive. The first one was located on the Szewska street close to the main square. I really liked the style of this flat. It was modern and at the same time old-fashioned. As soon as I entered the flat, the big shower situated close to the double bed caught my attention. On the opposite of the shower, there were two red chairs and a chest of drawers which made flat old-fashioned. I really love such unusual interiors!!
Look at the alluring pictures!!
What do you think about such places?




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz