środa, 20 grudnia 2017

What's up?

Im so happy because my lessons have come to an end and it's high time to celebrate Christmas and after New Year's Eve ! :) Tomorrow I'm going to my hometown to spend some days with my parents and it will be first Christmas without my sister who's been living in Canada since September then we will be only three during Christmas Eve.
I hope to recharge my batteries but I'm not sure of it because I've got so many things to do :( particularly so much homework, some essays to write.. :( I also need to do some work related to my thesis then I'm afraid that I will be busy all the time instead of taking a rest. But let's see :D
After Christmas I'm flying to Copenhagen where I will celebrate New Year's Eve but actually, I don't even know if I will go to a party or I will stay at home :D
What about your plans?
I wish all of you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz