piątek, 29 grudnia 2017

C'est mon choix

Probably many of you are looking for a nice chat show in French. As we know well, it's very important to listen to the language which we try to master. It helps us to revise the vocabulary and get used to the accent. When it comes to me, for around a year I've been watching an interesting chat show called ''C'est mon choix''. There're plenty of episodes of it on Youtube then it's totally easy to find that. Each episode is about something different and lasts around 50 minutes. Guests of the show are normal people who talk about their problems which are usually not very serious. It's often funny and even shocking. I do my best to watch it quite regularly and I've noticed that thanks to this chat show my vocabulary is much better. I really recommend all of you this TV show!! :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz